Thank you for visiting my Web site. I’m Judy Segawa, Virtual Assistant (VA). As a VA, I provide administrative support for busy solo business owners. I’m “virtual” because I don’t have to be physically present at my client’s place of business – I do everything from my home office.
My passion is supporting people, and my joy is seeing them regain the time to do what they love to do. If this resonates with you, I invite you to learn more about Virtual Assistance and how a VA can make a positive contribution to your life!
Can a Virtual Assistant Help You?
- Are you a solo business owner who's feeling overwhelmed and stressed because you're doing EVERYTHING yourself?
- Would you feel utterly relieved if someone handled all the administrative details - things you have neither the time nor desire to do anyway?
- Are you unable to get help because you don't have the space or equipment for an on-site assistant?
If you answered "yes" to any of the above, a Virtual Assistant could provide just the support you've been looking for!
By working with a Virtual Assistant, you regain the time and energy to:
- Do what you love to do and do best - life is too short for anything less!
- Spend more time with those you love.
- Relax and take better care of yourself.